Phase 1 – Roosendaal
A challenging project that we are allowed to carry out for Water board Brabantse Delta, in cooperation with GMB, Hoppenbrouwers Techniek B.V., Royal HaskoningDHV and Pentair Fairbanks Nijhuis.
After a preparation period of 2 years the "real" work has started for us and our first temporary pumping installation is running in this project at pumping station Roosendaal.
Read articles about this project in GWW-Bouw (only in Dutch available):
- 30-08-2019 State of affairs renovation Wastewater Pressure pipe
- 02-12-2019 Robust and sustainable towards the future
- 03-12-2019 AWP 2.0: Always in operation
- 09-12-2019 Temporary pumping installations ensure continuity AWP
- 21-01-2020 Insert two DN800 Arveon check valves
Anglian Water has pushed engineering boundaries by diverting all of Norwich's sewage for a £4 million sewer rehabilitation scheme in Whitlingham.
Anglian Water Service: "We’re breaking engineering boundaries with our £4million sewer upgrade in Norwich."